- Aroma: Spicy peppery yeast driven aromatics, light hay aroma from the malt.
- Flavour: Spicy, dry, light honey like character. Saisons were traditionally beers made by farmers in Belgium to nourish and feed their farmhands. This is a bigger and more badass version.
- Malts: Pilsner Malt, Munich Malt, Flaked Wheat
- Hops: Perle for bittering. Hallertauer for aroma. Fresh mint, and local honey.
- Honey. Badger. Honey Badger. One part sweetness and light, one part bad ass. And best of all, Honey Badger doesn’t give a ****
- Our Honey Badger Saison is brewed with local honey, fresh spearmint and belle saison yeast to give it a racy, fresh, and spicy profile.
- True to the traditional saison style, this Honey Badger will happily take you by the throat and will not let go. You are going down. Ferociously great tasting beer.
You may also like…
$3.19 Add to cart