We’re growing!! And looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the position of Brewer, located in Cambridge, Ontario.
The position will include all aspects of brewery production work with a strong focus on running and maintaining a CODI 6-head counterpressure canning line. It will also include operating brew-house (both 5hl brewing system and 20hl brewing system) and cellaring operations, lab testing, wastewater treatment. Looking for the right candidate who has a positive mental attitude and a desire to learn and grow!
- Forklift certification an asset.
- Brewery experience is required.
- Hands on canning experience required.
- CODI Canning Operations Experience an asset.
- Lab equipment experience an asset.
- Effluent treatment experience an asset.
- Please Include cover letter with a little information about yourself and why you would like to join our growing team!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Physically Demanding
- Operation, cleaning, sanitation and maintenance of brewhouse and cellar equipment.
- Operating canning line (CODI), bottling machine, keg washer, tray wrapper and labeling machine.
- Cellar operations
- Quality assurance
- Keeping proper production records.
- Diligent housekeeping and cleaning.
- Inventory management.
- Forklift and electric pallet jack operation.
- Load and unload goods.
- Operate and drive company van if needed.
- Communicate effectively with the public, customers, and co-workers.
- Proper handling of chemicals.
- Understanding and practicing internal safety standards.
- Positive mental attitude
- Weekend work if needed.
How to Apply
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, email your cover letter and resume to: