Special Events Server
We’re growing!! And looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the position of Special Events Server located in Cambridge, Ontario.
Position Summary: The Special Events Server is responsible for ensuring that our guests have a positive and memorable experience at Four Fathers’ Brewing Co. They will be responsible for consistently delivering “best in class” customer experiences during events, while engaging the guests on the Four Fathers’ brand and products. The associate must also have a passion for craft beer and a desire to provide excellent customer service no matter the occasion. The associate will be an ambassador for Four Fathers and our core values while assisting in providing people with amazing experiences during important and special occasions.
- Understanding and passion for craft beer
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability multi-task and organize workflow as needed with strong attention to detail
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Willing to learn and grow with the position
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of One (1) years’ progressive experience in the serving/bartending industry (craft beverage industry preferred).
- Smart Serve Certified (required)
- Formal beer education, Prud’homme or Cicerone (in progress) would be an asset
How to Apply
Please email your interest and any questions, specifying Special Events Server in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.